I don’t have enough money to pay for the subscription fee, but I still want to sign up for service. Where can I borrow funds for the subscription fee?

LPWWA requested proposals from local financial institutions in early 2014. We received responses from Community Banks of Colorado, First National Bank of Durango, Wells Fargo Bank and Southwest Federal Credit Union of Colorado indicating a willingness to work with individuals to loan funds for subscription fees, with requirements and terms typically depending on the borrower’s creditworthiness.

USDA Rural Development Home Improvement Grants & Loans For those who are elderly or low income property owners who occupy their property, loan/grant funds may be available through USDA Rural Development Home Improvement Grants & Loans program. Loans of up to $20,000 are available with repayment schedules over 20 years at 1% interest rates. A mortgage agreement is required for loans of $7,500 or more. Grants of up to $7,500 or loan/grant packages are available to property owners 62 year of age or older, but must be repaid if the property is sold within three years of obtaining the loan. See http://www.rurdev.usda.gov/HAD-RR_Loans_Grants.html, and/or directly call Nicky McCoy at the USDA offices in Delta Colorado at 970-874-5735 for more details.
Housing Solutions for the Southwest A program that helps with those much needed repairs on your home.  Please Call Christina Cordalis at 970-259-1086 x17 for details about how to apply. swhousingsolutions.com