If you live within the LPWWA boundaries you should have received a letter showing updated information and requesting you to respond by filling out a survey. If you didn’t get this letter please be sure and fill out the survey here so we can get updated contact information from you. You can also read the letter here.
You can find an updated progress map here.
• Subscribers seeking a contractor will find the names on the lpwwa.org web site, no list of subscribers will be given out to contractors it is up to the subscriber to enlist help.
• Ken Spence announced he would be leaving the board at the end of the year, but wished to stay on to help with website & future phases committee as an advisor.
• The construction phase for the tank sight will be starting up and conversation with the Phase 1 engineers on the progress of the overall project was reported and discussed.
• The Board Manual updates were approved which includes meeting notices and voting via phone or digitally.
• Manager interviews with a possible selection are in process at this time.
• Working to engage ASAP to help set up office/bookkeeping system/reporting/billings.
• We are in the process of setting up an office building site to be available for use later this year. This building will house our manager and bookkeeper/office personnel, board meetings and for our customers.
· We are in the process of getting our books and office in order for taking on water customers and billings.
· We are writing RFP’s for the positions of Manager and/or Bookkeeper.
· A RFP for a procurement audit of Phase 0 is in the process of being prepared.
· Phase 1 construction will start back up when the snow lets up.
· Phase 0 is in the final close out stages for completion of the project.
The Phase 1 construction has been suspended due to the Government Shutdown. Our funding source, USDA who approves & supplies all funds to pay our contractors is a Federal entity, and is currently furloughed. Let’s hope things get resolved soon.