WOW– what a year 2018 has been, the Phase 0 pumping station project is within weeks of completion and we are putting water lines in the ground under the Phase 1 project. This could not have happened without the support of our community.
At this point the Board is meeting a couple of times of month to stay on top of the projects finishing up and as always, we are continuing to look forward at the future direction of the water line. If you are interested in getting involved your help will be greatly appreciated, please contact us, any Board member or at lpwwa.org and (970)403-5790.
DECEMBER 12THBoard Meeting Highlights:
- 2019 budget was adopted and 2018 audit engagement letter was approved.
- We are reviewing the current Board Manual
- All proper permits are in place with the county and working with ditch companies for crossing guidelines
- La Plata West Water Authority has joined the Colorado Rural Water Association which will help keep us updated with training and current water issues.
- There will be no construction on pipeline until Jan. 7 when it will start up again weather permitting.
HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON WITH AN EXCITING 2019 TO ALL!