LPWWA – Meeting Bullet Points
NOVEMBER 10, 2021
- Office site trailer is in place, it will be tied down and skirted along with some much-needed TLC to get updated and clean.
- Overage rates are being reviewed for the 2022 year and will be discussed at the December meeting.
- Phase II of the water project is still in the works – we NEED community members to help promote and work on the Phase II project to add more water users to the system and bring water to other parts of our community.
- The budget for 2022 can be reviewed at our attorney’s office located at: Colorado Water and Land Law, LLC, 679 E. 2nd Avenue, Unit 11B, Durango, Colorado. Our Budget Hearing is December 15th.
- A few reminders:
- Account number is your Meter number
- Water issues &/or hookups – contact Dave Marsa at 970-946-5274 (please allow a 24 hour response time)
- Billing or account questions – contact Deb Flick at 970-769-5839 or firstname.lastname@example.org